Przepiękne, jesienne kadry! 🍂🍁 Wodospad Mumlawy w takiej odsłonie wygląda naprawdę magicznie. Cudowne kolory, klimat i piękno Karkonoszy uchwycone w najlepszym momencie. ❤️ Z niecierpliwością czekam na film! 😊
The photos are so beautiful. Looking at these photos on a monday morning reminds me to retire really early and explore even more. The autumn colours around Mumlava waterfall are gorgeous, and I really enjoyed seeing the different angles you captured rather than just one view of the falls. The combination of rushing water, rocks and all those warm autumn colours makes this feel like such a beautiful walk. I especially like how the photos make you want to keep following the trail to see what is around the next corner.
Just what the doctor ordered! I absolutely love this!
OdpowiedzUsuńI am going to the doctor tomorrow. I Wonder what she will order 🤣🤣🤣
UsuńNo właśnie przy pierwszym zdjęciu starałem się wyobrazić sobie ten szum/dźwięk 😀👍
OdpowiedzUsuńNo to zapraszam jutro i usłyszysz. :)
UsuńLindas cataratas. Te mando un beso
OdpowiedzUsuńGracias!!!
UsuńPozdrawiam :)
OdpowiedzUsuń:)))
UsuńPrzepiękne, jesienne kadry! 🍂🍁 Wodospad Mumlawy w takiej odsłonie wygląda naprawdę magicznie. Cudowne kolory, klimat i piękno Karkonoszy uchwycone w najlepszym momencie. ❤️ Z niecierpliwością czekam na film! 😊
OdpowiedzUsuń:)))
UsuńPięknie! Nic nie trzeba dodawać, tylko patrzeć i podziwiać:)
OdpowiedzUsuń:)))
UsuńThe photos are so beautiful. Looking at these photos on a monday morning reminds me to retire really early and explore even more. The autumn colours around Mumlava waterfall are gorgeous, and I really enjoyed seeing the different angles you captured rather than just one view of the falls. The combination of rushing water, rocks and all those warm autumn colours makes this feel like such a beautiful walk. I especially like how the photos make you want to keep following the trail to see what is around the next corner.
OdpowiedzUsuńSometimes just wanting to see what's round the corner might be dangerous. My friends went so far that they had a lot of problems coming back!
UsuńJesień kocham ogromnie
OdpowiedzUsuń:)))
UsuńWodne kadry. Piękne
OdpowiedzUsuń